Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ode to the Chin

Can it really be possible to have too many chins?

I mean - really?

'Cause lately, when I look in the mirror, that is the only thing I can tell my smirking reflection...

Yes, Kendall, you are puffy, puffy, puffy... but oh-so blessed, blessed, blessed.

This little life inside me squirms and kicks and stretches and hiccups - and although I am overheated and sore and full of heartburn (no more authentic El Salvadorian fajitas until AFTER the baby is born!) I also have a husband who thinks pregnancy is mighty attractive, and a light that glows brightly from the end of an ever-shrinking tunnel. 2-6 weeks left. I'm almost done.

But yeah... in the meanwhile...
... I have a couple of chins. (GRIN)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendall

Is this sweet little baby, you?

Mrs Manz said...

I have to ask - who are you? :)I know most people mean to put in their names - and on occasions like this it was probably just forgotten... but I like to know who writes the comments...
To answer the question: I just found the picture online - if only my chin(s)were that sweet... (chuckle)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendall

Thanks for anwering my question .... At first I didn't think it was really you, but then had second thoughts ... for a second I thought you might have had Kurt beat with infant chubbiness! Sooo cute!

It was Me, :)
Mom/Lori