Friday, September 28, 2007

Shucks!


Still not dilated at all! Drat! But baby' s heart is good and is moving around... so I guess the doctor's appointment wasn't a total bust. (chuckle)

But I'm having trouble being motivated to finish my hospital packing. I think this is the reason that I never started essays until 2 days before the due date... I kinda like the pressure. Strange, huh? It strikes me as mildly exciting to rush around the house with my mind and activities crystallized by pain getting ready to leave....

Don't worry mom... I'll still pack... but it is a struggle. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good...packing now is a good plan...
and remember- when you go out the door to the hospital...take Kurt. Or have him take you... You'll want him with you more than anything ;-D
Love,
mom xxxxxoooo