Thursday, December 4, 2008

And Now a Word from Peyton...

Hello everyone - Peyton here.
Just thought I'd give you an update on my life, 'cause
it's riveting! :)This is me sitting on daddy and mommy's bed. Yes: I'm somewhat alert - probably because this was taken at bedtime and that is when I like to start my party. Poor daddy...

That big wet stain on the comforter may, or may not have been put there by yours truly. In fact, I may, or may not have been wearing a different outfit before these pictures were taken which may or may not have been changed because it was soaked. Some mysteries may never be solved...

... all I know is that I
sure like that ceiling fan!



This is me enjoying the clown mobile my Gramma Manz made me. It keeps me appropriately distracted when daddy takes a long time changing my diapers. Don't worry - my mommy is closer to the change table than the picture implies. :)







This is my favorite bib.
Don't tell Daddy - he thinks I like the one that says I love him best... Sigh. Although I try, I can't please everyone!
And this is me in a sleepy moment after the public health nurse left. Guess what! Not only have I grown 2 inches, but I weigh 11 pounds, 5 ounces. Mommy calls me her "chunky monkey".

Is that flattering?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peyton tells a good story, just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, "Chunky Monkey" is very flattering, Peyton! Nothing more cute than baby fat on "a baby". However, we will all be sure to talk your mother out of calling you that by the time you can drive!! hehehe
Yeah, if that name sticks I can just hear your mom's father saying, "Come on Chunky Monkey, let's go check the pigs!" That would be too funny!!
You are just too cute! Give your mom a hug for me.
God Almighty, Creator of all, sure is amazing.
Wendy in MD

Amber said...

hee hee, chunky monkey. that is cute. i love peytons expression in the bib pic. she is precious. on so many levels. xoxo

ByHISgoodGrace said...

This was a great post--I love when Peyton talks to us. She's so clever! Peyton, you're beautiful!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Oh yeah, my little boy is called Chunky Monkey Sausage Toes (yes, it's true, a friend named him that)...maybe they can meet one day and be Mr. & Mr. Chunky Monkey.

Victoria said...

Oh my, you're already 11 pounds?! Glad to hear that :). Don't worry about Daddy--he'll be a pro at changing diapers soon.