Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mother and Daughter

This is what two hours of sleep looks like. (chuckle) She - apparently - thanks this is funny. :) She's been running a low-grade fever yesterday and today and that has affected both of our sleeps. The baby Tylenol is helping, though - for which I am very thankful.
Loving her anyway and thanking the Lord for the opportunity to go through even this mommy "rite of passage".
MORE than two hours of sleep. :) (for both of us) Just for contrast... lol!
The Snuggli trip down the street to a Norwex party. We made it even though it was cold for me - she slept great all the way there and back. You know it's a good product when a 5 minute walk knocks her out! (chuckle)

9 comments:

M or J said...

If that's what two hours of sleep looks like, then you have nothing to worry about. You look great! Thanks for the sweet note - I'm going to update my blog regarding the case...I forgot to tell everyone that her aunt is out of the picture. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Raquel said...

I must confess...I have been following your blog for about a year now but have never commented. I came across your blog through a friend. I thought it was about time I commented, your little girl is too cute to not comment! I love when babies are bundled in carriers!

Victoria said...

Love to see your smile :).

Laura said...

You look so beautiful! I love your new mommy glow. :-)

Vicki said...

You do have that sweet mommy tired smile in the first picture, but you still look wonderful and my heart swells with happiness for every new thing you get to experience!! :)
Her little smile in that first picture is TOO funny!!! Like "Yes, I am keeping my mommy up, but look I can nap whenever I feel like it!!!" ;)
I know what you mean about the carrier. I could put my bean in the Bjorn and step foot outside and she'd be OUT!!!! Gotta love that!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yep, I have to agree..you look terrific for two hours sleep. There's no way I would have shared what I looked like with anyone..except my dear cherubs who were awake with me. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW.....you look AMAZING....2 hours of sleep or not!! SO happy for you and your family.....MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the best to you 3 in the new year!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness, I have been reading your blog all afternoon and crying too. This is the first time I have seen it. You are such a STRONG WOMAN!!! I have two children, and people like me do not realise how lucky we are to have healthy pregnancy's and healthy children.

Congrats on your beautiful baby Peyton, and all the joys you have coming to you!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Gosh Kendall, you look better than I do on my best hair day!!! Heee heee...you are glowing, and rightly so, in happiness!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank you for your friendship this past year.