Friday, December 12, 2008

So It's Winter...

... and you have some time on your hands.
You think, "How can I spice up the long, long winter nights?"
One evening, while watching a war movie and listening to hymns (trust me this will make sense in a minute) the idea bursts upon your brain!
You go to Costco.
You purchase some Christmas lights.
You dedicate a month (at least) of your life to decorating your house -
- and then you tape it and put in on the Internet: Pause the music player on the side before you press 'play'.
(my advanced apologies to anyone who finds this melody sacred... chuckle)



Ho-ly smokes!
I'd
just throw the lights on a tree and plug them in! (lol)
Thanks for sending me this, Jessica... after watching this 4 times my jaw is just now rising up from the desk where it dropped. :-D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is quite a feat!

Unknown said...

WOOOOO!!! I feel like dancin'!!! Let's go y'all!!!

Unknown said...

Truly amazing. At 73, this is so delightful, can you believe it! Merry Christmas, dear little family. God bless you all and surround you with His infinite love.

Victoria said...

Nothing says Christmas like a techno version of Amazing Grace. John Newton would be so proud. I hope they turn it off when they're sleeping. Could you imagine trying to sleep through that? Ha ha. Pretty cool show though :).

Anonymous said...

I wonder what their neighbours think, it's like living on the Las Vegas strip!