Friday, December 5, 2008

Comments and Gifts

Hey Katrina: I'm trying to not be insulted that you called my kid a "mr". (lol!) :)
BTW: I got the letters and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! I haven't put them up yet - but that will probably be a tonight or tomorrow project. I'll be sure to take a picture and post it here so everyone can see how talented you are. Ummm... but you'll have to let me know if you approve of the hanging of them. :)
And Beth: thanks for the outfit - so cute and appropriate for Christmas. You guys are wonderful to make the effort to send that stuff up here. :)
Lauren: I got your package WEEKS ago and just forgot to thank you: She has two plush pigs now to enjoy - and the outfits are adorable.
Since this has turned into a post where I thank people who have mailed me things, I want to thank Kurt's Auntie Dora, my mom-in-law's good friend Allison and my sister-in-law's parents the Turners for the gifts as well. It is always such a treat to get a package in the mail: and three at one time is pretty exciting!
Thanks for the comments everyone. I honestly feel the love and support so much. Maybe someday I'll get back to posting regularly to express that - but for now a simple "thank you" will have to suffice. :)

1 comment:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Oh no...I put Mr.& Mr.--you know what I meant. : ) I'm such a dork of a typist. Sorry Peyton!

I'm glad you got the letters--they are yours, hang them how it suits you and of course, Peyton! I'm relieved that they got their OK.