Friday, November 23, 2007

Family Pictures

I thought it was time to put up a few more pictures... 'cause it is my blog. :)

My favorite family picture of the three of us... and although Autumn's face isn't visible, we look like adoring parents.

Well, Duh. (giggle!)

I don't have one single picture of the three of us where Kurt and I are holding her and looking at the camera... we're always looking at her or at someone else. So this is as good as it will get... and that is okay... it wasn't my best day. ;)

These are some of my favorites of the uncles and aunty who came to visit. :)

(Uncle C0dy - my youngest brother)

This is one of the best pictures of Autumn being held where her face is really visible but her lips aren't so dry. I love it. Thanks, Cody. :)

(Uncle Kiley - my middle brother)


(Aunty Jessica - my brother Kiley's wife)

We really loved that my brothers and Jessica were able to come to 'meet' Autumn. One of the most special moments in the past month was when I gave Jessica and Kiley pictures of them and Autumn. Jessica immediately put the pictures of the fridge and announced, "I am a proud aunt!" Thank you, Jessica, for being a proud aunty. Autumn would have loved her "Aunty Jess" lots and lots - I know her mommy does. :)

Have a wonderful evening, everyone! Thanks for still reading - I know the last couple of posts were pretty heavy to get through (Kurt told me so) but it really is such a release to get my thoughts out there - and tell myself truth. :) But I do hope I'm not depressing anyone too badly. (chuckle)

5 comments:

Janelle said...

i just love those pics...how special for your family to have those photos. BIG HUGS.

Unknown said...

No, You're not depressing me. God is encouraging me! Love to you. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty and transparency. God's work is being done through you and your beautiful daughter.
-shiela

Kiley/Jessica said...

I am a proud aunty, and I love having Autumn's pictures on our fridge! Thank you for sharing all of these moments with us, it really means a lot...and I don't find it depressing. I love you lots Kendall, and Kurt too:)
Thanks for coming over tonight for the "surprise" fire, it was great visiting with family after being away for the week.
Love Jess

Christy said...

Beautiful pictures! I found your blog through Janelle's blog and I check it everyday! It is not depressing to read at all. I am blessed to be able to share this journey with you...even though I don't physically know you! You are a strong courageous women and I tell people your story often. I am amazed at the words you write and your faith in God! Praying for you today!

http://christysblogofun.blogspot.com