Sunday, November 11, 2007

That's My King!

Amen? :)
Such an encouragement to hear truths - and know this guy was probably barely containing his enthusiasm for Jesus even waaaay back in 1976. :) The crowd seems to enjoy it, too.
Kurt and I grinned our way through it. :-D
It's a tad long (just over 6 minutes) but worth the watch if you have the time. Hope you enjoy! Oh - the first part is quiet. There isn't any talking until the words "The bible says" come up - it isn't your system malfunctioning! :)

PS: Today is a much better day than yesterday. Thanks for your prayers - and for those of you who replied to yesterday's post... each was a wonderful encouragement. God used them to strengthen both of us, and we're praising Him for you today. :)

PPS: Go Riders! Boo Stamps!
My half-hearted apologies to those reading in Calgary... ;-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been keeping up with your blog since I came across it a couple weeks ago. You have been on my mind and in my prayers. Isn't it wonderful to be able to pray for people without even knowing them. Our bond is Christ Jesus, and we are sisters in Christ. Although I haven't gone through what you have, I do understand the loss of what would have been....I await to see my six babies in heaven one day that I was unable to enjoy here on earth through many miscarriages. I often wonder how hard it must be for the unbeliever to endure such trials without having God to lean on during those hard times. How thankful I am to have His strong arms to hold me up, His unending love and comfort as He molds me more like Him. Continue to look to the Father...His supply of grace is unending! (Glad to hear you had a good day today :)
Alissa

Unknown said...

Dear Kendall,
I've been a bit weepy lately as God has been humbling me. It's painful but good. I really liked this MY KING video. I forget so often who my King really is. This was a big encouragement..as well as your perseverance 3 weeks later! As someone said yesterday, you're a testimony to God's grace. I am praying for you still and will continue. Thank you for blogging...even when it's hard...you can't understand completely how much of a blessing & encouragement you've been. PRAISE GOD!
I love you.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Kendall,

I came across your blog from a friend's site requesting prayer for you and your husband. You have been on my heart and in my prayers since I first read about Autumn. I cannot even imagine the pain you have gone through, but I hurt for you even though I don't know you personally. Praise God that you have found your comfort in Him and for how you are leaning on Him through this difficult time. I wept when I first read of your loss and especially seeing the pictures of Autumn. She was a beautiful baby! I have a 13 month old baby girl and from reading you blog, it makes me hug her tighter each day, realizing even more what a precious gift she is from God and how blessed we are to have her in our lives. I pray that God will give you the strength you need in the days ahead and the comfort that comes only from resting in Christ. Thank you for sharing your testimony with others! And I must add that you certainly have a way with words. God bless you Kendall!

Jessica