Friday, November 9, 2007

What's Up?

Pinwheels!!!
Or are they? ;)
Actually, they are the massive windmills near Swift Current. They cost $1,000,000 (yes, one million dollars) each and will take 25 years for the Saskatchewan people to pay for. Each.
Love that environmentally friendly/fiscally un-conservative power. ;) I joke, of course.
The funny part? A huge bunch of them weren't even working when we went by. (lol!)

The puppy: It kinda looks like he's sleeping off a bender to me. (lol!)
He's never staying with my parents again! ;-D
Actually, he looks like he's put on weight with his exposure to cold (thus a thicker coat) and a bigger diet to compensate for all the running around he does out there. He literally gallops around. What a ham...
What a cutie!
More blogging to come soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oscar does look like he's had a hard night.
-shiela

Anonymous said...

Hi KK's

It looks like Oscar has become attached to his new "blanky". :)
It looks like he had a "good time" and some much needed rest being at the farm. lol Cute picture! I'm sure he is looking forward to the next "fun time" at the farm!

Love,
Mom-Lori

Anonymous said...

well...the truth is that Oscar had a GREAT time at the farm, while the dog-sitters had a little less sleeping space. How's that you ask?? Well...Oscar kept deciding that our bed was way too easy to step onto, and when we are sleeping we are way too easy to sneak up on...so why pass on a great opportunity?? One night Larry was to bed first, and when I went to bed I found Oscar, in MY spot, sleeping RIGHT next to Larry. Oscar wasn't too excited about moving, but I persuaded him. (forcefully) ;-D But two nights later, when I woke up around 3 or so to go to the bathroom, I discovered Oscar ON the bed, RIGHT BETWEEN us!!! Having a GREAT sleep. (I don't really know which of the three of us was snoring loudest) Neither of us were aware of him getting onto the bed OR choosing his spot! And he was VERY reluctant to give up his spot. (you know how heavy that dog is when he doesn't want to be moved??)
So...I think that Oscar did alright! lol!
Love you,
Mom xxxxxooooo

Mrs Manz said...

I was worried that he would try to get on OUR bed last night - but he didn't try. Funny dog...
We also bought a baby-gate today at Walmart to keep the beast "contained" when we leave the house.