Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Did You Notice?

For the truly observant:
I've added a few links that I regularly check out!
I've done this more for selfish purposes than anything...
I truly am a child of the "it could be easier" generation - and I was tired of having to check them from my bookmarks. :)
I've been really blessed by these people... most (but not all) of whom have contacted me via the comments on the blog and I have followed their links to their blogs.
I hope you are blessed by them, too.
If you can figure out who is new... ;)

** BTW: If you are one of my links and you'd rather not be on - please let me know and I'll take you off right away - I promise. :)

Blessings...
k.

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Janelle's and she left me a comment to check out your Blog. AS I read about the loss of your daughter the tears came streaming down my face. We too just lost our daughter, first daughter on January 11th. We found out that she would not live when I was exactally 4 months pregnant so most of the pregnancy was knowing that our little girl would not live. Thank you for being so honest and for sharing your joy and sadness through it all.

Your Daughter is Beautiful!

kelly ens said...

Hi Kendall,

I just wanted to first of all say praise the Lord that it's not cancer!! that's great news!

Also, while I have not experienced loss, especially like yours, I am so encouraged by you and your faith. I have had several friends recently lose their babies - late miscarriages (20 weeks) and stillbirths. And I have sent them all to your blog to read through your honest journey. So thank you, and know that amidst your grief, you are reaching and encouraging others.

I can't remember if I've offered before, but in case you want to make sure I'm not some kook *smile*, I'd be happy to send you an invite to my blog - readkellysblog (at) gmail (dot) com

R.A. said...

Thanks for adding me as a link! Actually, laziness is the exact same reason I added yours - I wanted to check it without having to go through my bookmarks to find it! Glad to hear your house is warm again, too...it never goes below 40 degrees Fahrenheit here in Southern California, and still I bundle up and run my space heater all winter...can't imagine having no heat in your Canadian weather!!

Dianna said...

Hey u forgot to add my link to your blog. Booo hoo!