Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello from Arizona

Hey everyone!

I don't have a tan... yet. :)

I'm so sorry for not writing sooner... too busy having fun, I guess. (Ha, ha!)

In the meanwhile, (and to prove we're really down here) please enjoy a picture from our day at the Grand Canyon:


Great shot, eh? :)

It has been beautifully warm (sorry fellow Canadians!) and although there was snow at the Canyon, it was so mild that we only wore our mittens for a little while.

Geoff and Priscilla have been such gracious hosts... and we're humbled by the love and generosity that has been showered on us (by them and others) these past few days: great food, a minivan to use and wonderful (wonderful!) fellowship. :) A particular highlight for me? Meeting most of the girls from my other blog: Life Out Loud (we missed you Julie and Karen!).

We're praising God for our family down here... and for now, that will have to suffice. :) I'll post more from home... but we're thinking of everyone up there - and send our love. Especially to our parents and brothers and sisters-in-law... can't wait to see you guys and give you all sunshiny hugs. ;)

Bye for now!
kendall for the manzs'

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You are a good daughter/sister not to mention a good friend for blogging on your vacation for the family back home (and me - I've been checking your blog daily even though I knew you were here hoping for info about your time so far.). Good job! I think I speak for all the Life Out Loud girls...seeing you today was the highlight of 2008! You are a blessing to all of us! With love,
Laurie :)

Unknown said...

I loved our tea yesterday! It was so great to see you and talk with you. Praise God for the fellowship of the saints. . .

Anonymous said...

Great Picture! Ward would love to be out there with you and all his climbing gear.

Have Fun!
Melissa and Ward

Anonymous said...

That picture is too realistic! lol
I'm so glad you guys are having a wonderful vacation!!!

Victoria said...

We'll be visiting the Grand Canyon during our vacation in April (along with various cities in Texas). We're taking a road trip. Erik's never been to the GC which I think is strange since it's really not that far from here compared to Canada at least--it's only a 7 1/2 hour drive :).

Beth said...

Glad you guys are enjoying your trip!!!!