Friday, October 12, 2007

Banana Bread Review

This is Mr. Manz. I will now give a review on the banana bread which Kendall is pressuring me to make on her blog. She says if I don't ... then I will be cut off from the banana bread.

The banana bread was nice and extra moist. The reason for the extra moistness was that the recipe only called for 2 bananas but Kendall added an extra one. What a recipe rebel. However it was a good decision. Hopefully this banana bread making episode will continue and not stop when the nesting phase ends :)

The next post I do will be post-baby 'cause this is hard. It hearkens me back to my university days when 10 page essays would take 3 months.

6 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

What I ACTUALLY told him was that he needed to practice before the pressure of having to write about the baby overwhelmed him. I only SUGGESTED he write about the banana bread. Sheesh...

Julie Cortens said...

Nice Kurt???? NICE????? You mean is was "absolutely irrisitable" "you had to finish the whole thing" !! Your wife will never bake for you again with "nice". That word is not allowed in our house!

Mrs Manz said...

You tell him, Julie! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kurt

Way to Go ... now we know that you can really blog and will EXPECT
updates on Baby Manz ... should I add "daily". Keep those fingers typing!

Yes, you better treat Kendall now after making banana bread for you ... the fact that it was extra moist and didn't burn ... I'm sure it was more than delicious!

I don't know that "baking" will be a priority for the first few weeks, so don't expect too much from your wife after giving birth :) So, really enjoy that banana bread while you can :)

Love you,
Mom

Allie said...

This made me and Paul laugh so much! "Nice" indeed. You guys are funny. :)

Congrats on the banana bread success, Kendall - and thanks for reminding me that I have to make cookies this morning! Better go get on that.

Take care! I think of you often these days and am very excited to read about Baby Manz soon!

Love,
Allie

Mrs Manz said...

Hi Paul and Allie!
Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers... we're getting so excited, too! :) We'll also be sure to get the word out ASAP when it happens - even if I ask your mom-in-law to give you a dingle/email and let you know. :)
How did the cookies turn out?