Friday, October 12, 2007

Mr Manz is Online!

Hey! I just added Kurt as a contributor. :)
I'm sure he'll be thrilled. (snicker!)
However, in any case I've heard him tell people that he'll enter "bloggy-world" when Baby Manz arrives... so I figured that I should make sure he has access for when that happens.
As a result, though, the "contributor" profiles are both "hidden" - as in you have to click them to see them. But his is worth checking out. What a hottie! :) I can hardly believe that God gave me such a good looking, sweet, kind, godly, wonderful man. All that from a picture... what vivid interpretive skills I have...
Of course, I picked the picture... but I also have the creative rights to this blog - so there!
Stay tuned for the first-ever posts from "Mr Manz". How exciting! :)
To celebrate this momentous occasion properly, I've rearranged a few things on the blog... hope I haven't thrown anyone for too much of a loop. :)
BTW: As of this morning my banana bread is baking, and I feel domestic... and I wonder how long this so-called 'nesting' thing lasts, anyway? I feel like I've been doing this kind of stuff all week. I even dusted my venetian blinds. After avoiding that nasty task for an entire year, there really is no other explanation than 'nesting' for the sudden desire to clean them.
Ick.

2 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

And my banana bread turned out! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendall

Glad to hear that your effort had great results :) Now your husband will actually taste the real smell, not only have the scent in the kitchen, eh? (candle ?) Lol

Good Job!
Love Mom/Lori