Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pictures: Round Two!

Some more pictures of me and my sweetie! Doesn't she do a great job? I can't wait to see what wonderful pictures she'll take of the baby! :)



Just for your information: the indoor pictures are at her studio downtown, and the outside pictures are taken at Innovation Place. She told us to take 2 or 3 changes of clothes and there was no extra charge to change sites. It was the first time I had ever been at Innovation Place - and I was amazed at how beautiful it is - even at dusk. It almost makes me want to learn to garden. Almost. :)
I think Melina did a wonderful job of capturing not only how much we are in love (tee-hee!) but also the richness of the scenery - especially the green shades. Let me know what you think! :)

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Cute. I wouldn't have thought of doing maternity pics (I mean professional ones). As soon as Samantha gets a little older I hope to get some professional ones of her!

Mrs Manz said...

Yeah - I hadn't thought of it either... Kurt came up with the idea to "capture our first pregnancy". Neat, huh? :)

Julie Cortens said...

No doubt about it Melina does geat shots - of any age! She is also known for fantastic, cool shots of teens, newborns, weddings, families and .....boudoir pictures for those of you that want to give your sweethearts a little special gift. :)
Great pictures Kendall!

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks Julie! Your glowing recommendation of her is what got the ball rolling in the first place - and the great shots of your family. So thanks for that, too! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look so beautiful. Makes me want to be pregnant again so I can take cute pictures too! Maybe I'll wait a year or so!

Jackie

Mrs Manz said...

Hi Jackie!
Thanks for commenting - she did do a great job, didn't she? Check out her website... you might like what she does for babies, too. :) Just so Rylan doesn't get left out... ;)