Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nope!

Sorry if we've implied by our silence that the baby has arrived. :) Not yet! Kurt has been using the computer most of the day for the past few days... and by the time it comes open I haven't been feeling like sitting here. :)
Thursday was a doctor's appointment: the baby hadn't moved very much that morning (quite out of character for the little bambino!) so he sent us to the hospital for a non-stress test. IE: attaching my belly to a fetal heart monitor. Baby decided (as he/she had a month - to the day - earlier!) to start moving and fidgeting... so all was well. Heart rate and appropriate accelerations and decelerations... not to mention we saw a Braxton Hicks on the monitor - so we know what a 'contraction' looks like. Very cool. And a relief - we were thanking the Lord that baby is still "okay". :)
Friday was a much-overdue date with some of my nursing girls: thanks for the initiative Crystal! Was so good to see you and Roz and Anna... and I enjoyed my massive clubhouse - even if I did have to eat it with a fork and knife. ;)
And today is Saturday... cleaning, and hanging out with the love of my life (that would be Kurt... chuckle). :) Not much - but fun, nonetheless. Hopefully I'll kick his fine-bottom in cribbage. ;)
Oh yeah! The gal who did our pregnancy photographs just built her website this week. Of course I had to check it out and see if I or we were on there anywhere... and I am! :) She does amazing work - if you're looking for a photographer in Saskatoon, we definitely recommend Melina Perron Photography. :) Look around her site to see the other stuff she does if you're interested. The neat part is that as part of the package with the pregnancy shoot, we get a 'free' sitting fee after the baby is born! So I'm very much looking forward to capturing our little one's "littleness" in a unique way later on. :)
And that is the Manzville update! Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic on her site, kendall - you look awesome:)

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks Jamie!
That was probably one of the best ones she took of me - although some of the ones of Kurt and I with "the bump" looked pretty good, too. :)