Monday, October 15, 2007

Oscar and the Baby?

I've already put up a post wondering if Kurt will be a "sickie" diaper changer... but ran across this bullmastiff on YouTube (awesome bunch of videos if you stick in "bullmastiff"!) and was pretty pumped to see how Oscar will react to the baby. What a gentle giant! (And this one weighs around 150 lbs according to the info on YouTube!) His name is Ludwig. :)
So many characteristics are similar... right down to the pleading eyes, the staring at the toy, and the way he grabs things with his paws. When he looks at his master, it is like he is saying, "But your kid wants me to have the toy!" (lol)
The video isn't in English - but you get the gist of why this kind of dog is so highly recommended for people with little kids. :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I know Oscar will love your little one. I'm sure you will have videos very similar to this one!
Love Mom/Lori

Anonymous said...

I want a dog now! And a baby!! :)