Thursday, October 11, 2007

I See You...

On the site-meter it used to have a lot of unknowns as far as reader details. It would say your country but unknown location, or just a big bunch of question marks... but now? Everyone is located!

Don't worry - all I know about you is what city or town you are in and how long you looked for - or if you linked-in from someone else's blog. (You can see it too if you click my counter.) That disclaimer is written in case me seeing you seeing my blog freaks you out.

Lurker. (lol)

Kidding - I lurk on a lot of sites, too - so no worries for those of who who read but don't comment...

That said - I love comments - so feel free at any time if so moved! :)

Anyway, now I know - for sure - when it is my mom, or Kurt's mom, Amanda or Shiela (their work sites have very specific addresses.) I just try to guess at everyone else on the side. It keeps me amused and occupied waiting for the baby... (LOL!) :-D

Just thought I'd point that cool-ish fact out. :) Goodnight all!

No comments: